Tuesday, March 08, 2005

misread

How come no-one told me
All throughout history
The loneliest people
Were the ones who always spoke the truth
The ones who made a difference
By withstanding the indifference
I guess it's up to me now
Should I take that risk or just smile?


kings of convenience
misread


job is depressing. thank god for the stone roses.
and i thank god everyday that i'm not indifferent to crap being loaded onto me.
a newton buddy once told me to go out and do what i want. cos if i don't, then when i'm older, i'm gonna wonder what it would have been like IF i had done something about it and succeeded.

be it failure or sucess, at least i daresay i am doing something about current horrible situation and have no regrets.
oh, and i get to flip the finger at current job too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home