Wednesday, August 10, 2005

simple pleasures

a simple walk made my national day. chester's really lovable. he's huge!
though it was the first time i got called uncle by a &$#*ing lil brat.
i was looking behind and thinking maybe there was some uncle behind me.
turns out the kid was referring to me and wanted me to get his balloon for him cos he was afraid to step on grass barefooted.
even my cousin's kids don't call me uncle!

and it seems i can't get away with parking my bike at my lot without season parking.
officers from Permas came at 2.30am to issue summons in plainclothes! 2.30am!
in plainclothes!
what happened to slacker manciks that come in scarves, big sunglasses,umbrellas and only issue summons once every 3 mths?!?! sigh... the evils of privatisation. i've gotten 2 tickets so far. :(

4 Comments:

At 10 August, 2005 22:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chester's lovable, but not quite as much as you.

:)

(10kg SIS bag right smack on your head! =P)

 
At 13 August, 2005 12:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thad calls you unkle p0re wot!

 
At 16 August, 2005 19:24, Blogger Unknown said...

gloom

thad's allowed to. cos he's so unbearably cute and i dun mind being his uncle.
:)

 
At 22 August, 2005 16:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

after a while, "uncle" and "auntie" terms, you'll just get sadly used to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home